Friday, September 4, 2015
Thursday, September 3, 2015
- There are heroes, and then there are heroes
- Petition calls for Obama to drink own urine
- McConnell: "We'll vote on conservative stuff in 2017." Random blogger: "Hey, maybe I'll consider voting for the Republican party then too."
- Oh, and once you get the knife in, don't forget to give it a twist.
- Well then I guess it was all worth it
- Weeee!! Former Clinton aide expected to plead the 5th in response to email inquiries
- My BRAIIINNN IISSS IMPLODIIINNNGGG
Friday, June 26, 2015
So anyway, I'm taking a breather from the news (and blogging) for a while because frankly it's making me stupid. Or stupider. Or maybe I'm not sure if I'm actually getting stupid or if the news itself has gotten so stupid that it's actually dipping below some critical level of my not-at-all discerning tastes and causing some sort of physical and mental reaction that manifests itself in slack-jawed, glazed-eyed bewilderment. Either way, I'm going to try and ignore most of it and see what happens. Oh well. Whatever.
"Get ready for a massive legal assault on houses of worship that refuse to accommodate same-sex weddings. Even legislation on the federal and state level may not be able to undo the broad opening that Kennedy et al has forced on the religious institutions and people in the US."