Friday, March 21, 2014
Friday, February 28, 2014
Monday, February 24, 2014
I would normally not be in favor of stifling free speech, but I can see by your arts and crafts skills that you are indeed correct.
Today, 110,000 citizens told @washingtonpost to stop publishing climate lies like today's @krauthammer oped pic.twitter.com/iM2ZO9cRVZ
— Brad Johnson (@climatebrad) February 21, 2014
Friday, February 14, 2014
Tuesday, February 11, 2014
- You can't bring a 3D printed gun on a plane but does that mean you can't bring a 3D printer?
- The Dodge Charger is the one modern car which could really use some tail fins.
- Misogynists hate women. Feminists hate men.
- Wouldn't it have been easier to just hollow out and attach rockets to a small moon than build a death star from scratch?
- If Democrats don't believe in trickle-down economics why do they support giving so much money to the richest entity in the United States?
- Amelia Earhart is overrated.
- When someone says they work from home I always imagine a cubicle sitting in a living room.