Friday, April 17, 2015
Wednesday, April 15, 2015
Friday, April 10, 2015
Tuesday, April 7, 2015
- Oh noes, Christians, Obama is still disappointed in you.
- The people who caused the California water shortfall are very disappointed in everyone else.
- Larry Summers is disappointed in the right because Obama basically doesn't know anything about foreign policy.
- Remember when Obama, noted foreign policy expert, said that Putin was just that dumb kid slouching in the back of the class?
- Another angry right-winger lashes out at Obama's foreign policy because of racism.
- One of Obama's foreign policy bright spots going about as well as expected.
- The left's war on conservative candidates continues.
- The New Republic isn’t great at reasoning, but it is very appealing on a sub-intellectual level.
- Weird, I thought it was common practice among "journalists" to blame lying on their gall bladder.
- I knew we picked the wrong guy for president.
- Nut punch!
- Women aren't good at salary negotiations so Reddit is getting rid of them.
- Women are exactly equal to men unless you count job qualifications.
Friday, April 3, 2015
Thursday, April 2, 2015
Friday, March 27, 2015
Today you get a choice of quotes of the day, the first via Hotair.
"And they believe, and some US members of Congress believe, that the reason Saudi Arabia and other states didn’t tell the US that it was going to launch this war against Shi’ite backed, or Iranian-backed rebels in Yemen, is because Saudi Arabia and other countries simply don’t trust the United States anymore, don’t trust this administration — think the administration is working to befriend Iran to try and make a deal in Switzerland, and therefore didn’t think that the intelligence frankly would be secure."
Whoa, heavy, man. So heavy in fact that I think it's time for a completely unrelated musical interlude.
Your second choice, which could refer to either the situation in Yemen or America's credibility in the world under Obama, is from Obama’s former ambassador to Iraq.
“We’re in a goddamn free fall here,”