Friday, May 29, 2015
Thursday, May 28, 2015
And You're Getting A Second Quote Of The Day Since I Find This Kind Of Amusing. Let's Call It Your No Seriously What Are Her Qualifications Again? Quote Of The Day
"Despite the assumption that Clinton could quickly inherit supporter lists generated for President Obama... legal hurdles and an abundance of caution have slowed any transfer or sharing of those lists of names... "
- When people like Obama say they want to end police harassment of minorities this is the utopia they are envisioning.
- Yikes. It's a good thing the Clinton's don't practice "structuring".
- Did anyone really think otherwise?
- The other death spiral
- Midgame rule change: As long as there's a "D" after their name, the 1% is A-OK. Again.
- Oh and speaking of, this reflects on all Democrats, right?
- Well that's a shame.
In rolling out the final rule Wednesday, the administration questioned the motives of opponents.
“The only people with reason to oppose the rule are polluters who want to threaten our clean water,” said Brian Deese, Obama’s top environmental adviser.
Friday, May 22, 2015
Thursday, May 21, 2015
"If you glance at the headlines, you might think this was a by now familiar I’ve-searched-my-conscience statement of moral “evolution” by a political figure. Nope. Gates isn’t trying to persuade here. He’s warning BSA officials in fairly dire terms: The courts are coming for us."
Monday, May 18, 2015
- In John Kerry's world it's always opposite day.
- Shot: "We believe across Iraq and Syria that Daesh is losing and remains on the defensive,"
- I guess somebody couldn't wait for Christmas to get their drone.
- The most hip, youth-oriented president evah... finally gets a twitter account?
- Troll level: Expert