- She holds stock in Waterboard Inc.
- She enjoys the soothing sound of water cascading... and the sound of screaming!
- She thought they said waterbreading.
- She's trying to hide the fact that that wasn't really water they were using.
- There are pictures of her pointing at a guy's junk.
- She had skipped out that day for a spring-training game.
- She's actually one of the X-Men. Main superpower... waterboarding!
- She was more concerned with quietly opening a bag of chips during the briefing.
- Doesn't want people to know that waterboarding really works, and that she uses it on her interns every night.
- She's hiding the fact that terrorists were only soaked in water so they could be fed to the rancor.
- Anthropologists have discovered that in her language, lying and telling the truth are the same word.
- She didn't know she was going to be tested on all this stuff later.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
And I Lied, And You Lied, What Pretty Little Things We Are
The real reasons why Nancy Pelosi is lying about whether she knew waterboarding was being used by the CIA.