- His veins were filled with Jesus juice.
- LA County used the same film crew from "Alien Autopsy"
- He was not "anatomically correct".
- The coroner kept screaming,"What the hell is this!?"
- He had two tatoos, "Neverland Forever" and "NY Mets Suck"
- A previous surgery had replaced all his bones with graham crackers.
- He had, like, six nipples!
- He was not made of candy like he told those children.
- His Jheri Curl levels were dangerously low.
- The bottom of his feet were coated with Teflon for moon-walking.
- Kind of creepy the way he would say "HEEHEE!" every time you poked him.
- Did not have a surgically implanted kangaroo pouch as reported in the Enquirer and Washington Post.
- Had knife and gunshot wounds from when he was bangin' back in the day.
- They found his other glove.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Is That What I Think It Is?
Most surprising things found in Michael Jackson's autopsy: