- Rotten office fridge cleanup sends 7 to hospital
- Pet doors may pose danger to curious children
- Monkeys ponder what could have been, researchers say
- Shoppers, unite! Carrot mobs are cooler than boycotts
- Ice cream maker flies in Italian tenor to sing to cows
- U.S. defense chief praises soldier in pink boxers, flip-flops
- Michelle Obama says White House life is great boon to family
- Genetically engineered monkeys pass green glow to offspring
- Mo. Burger King refuses to serve baby without shoes
- General Motors has to focus on its cars to boost sales
- Blagojevich calls wife's tarantula-eating an 'act of love'
Friday, July 31, 2009
Man Bites Dog
For no good reason, other than insomnia, these are titles of real articles I have found in reputable British and American papers that might as well have come from a satirical humor website like The Onion.