Monday, November 16, 2009

Do The Vampire!

One of my favorite albums is Head Trip In Every Key by Superdrag. I don't know what it is about this album, but it's like comfort food for my ears. I go through these phases where I'll listen to maybe all the Beatles records in a row, maybe listening to Sgt. Pepper's or Abbey Road more than once, and then move on to some other band, then listen to all of their records. But I seem to come back to Head Trip In Every Key over and over again, without ever getting tired of it. I know it's a lame way of saying it, because right now I'm suffering from writer's block,(or is that blogger's block?) but I like this album.

On a related topic, I noticed that Verizon or some other phone company is using music from Architecture In Helsinki. I think it's weird that such an obscure band (in the U.S. at least) is being used in an ad campaign, but whatever, they're a nifty band.

No comments:

Post a Comment