- Paying taxes redistributes the wealth, which is better than working hard for something. You can't imagine how much joy your money brings to the 47% of the country that doesn't pay taxes.
- Knowing that my taxes go to worthwhile projects, like buying $4 million worth of 10W-40 motor oil a year for Democratic Senator Chuck Schumer's hair, just gives me a special feeling.
- With the government so desperate for cash, now is the time to launder that drug money. I doubt if they'd bother to check.
- One of the most rewarding things about paying taxes is knowing that it will be used to pay for more Ben-Gay to soothe Michelle Obama's massive forearms after she works out.
- If you e-File, your tax payment goes directly to both the U.S. Government and Russian mobsters, which saves paper and trees.
- Without taxpayer money funding research, how would we know about the sex lives of swamp shrews?
- Paying taxes is not just patriotic, it also buys Barack Obama more diapers.
- The anticipation of seeing if you get your tax refund before the government goes bankrupt is just thrilling.
- Paying my taxes helps Democratic New York Representative (and noted tax cheat) Charles Rangel relax on the beach in the Caribbean.
Thursday, April 15, 2010
The Taxman Cometh And He Taketh Away
No one likes paying taxes. Sure, go ahead and gripe about taxes, but there are some good things about it...