Friday, November 19, 2010

End Of The White Line For The Snow Queen?

I've been waiting to use this post for a while now, but apparently the Democrats are even dumber than I thought, so I had to rewrite it. I was going to mock Democrats, especially James Carville (he of the "Democrats will have a majority for 40 years" foolishness), but even I am flabbergasted by what they're doing. Let's see if I understand this, Howard Dean got tossed from the the head of the DNC after he led the party to filibuster-proof majorities, but Nancy Pelosi, who led the party to gigantic losses, gets re-elected. Either Republicans should be thrilled to death by such incompetence, or America should be scared to death because eventually these people will be back.

4 comments:

  1. I don't know what it is about Carville. He is a weird lookin' liberal kook but I can't seem to get upset at him like I do some of the others. Probably 'cuz of things he says like this one I read yesterday: "If Hillary gave Obama one of her balls, they'd both have two!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the weird thing about Carville, he goes from being stupidly partisan to being coldly analytical(which is his job) and making sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a good thing these people can't learn a lesson. Keep Nancy up front! I suggest daily televised lectures from her, complete with finger wagging. That'll help the dems in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's what worries me. They're obviously doing the wrong thing, but I can't figure out why. I keep thinking I'm going to wake up and this was all a horrible dream and the Dems actually moved to the center, fired Pelosi and Obama has stopped apologizing for America.

    ReplyDelete