Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Weapons Of Mass Destruction

We all know that because of September 11, we can't bring certain deadly, deadly items on planes anymore, like nailclippers, scissors, pocketknives or underwear, because terrorists have used those items attempting terrorist attacks. I can live with this, mostly because I don't have any choice in the matter. Which is the way Government likes it. They're not real big on whining or that silly Freedom of Speech crap that our uneducated Forefathers saddled them with. As our government continues to tell us, with infinite power comes infinite wisdom, so who am I to question what and why items are banned? But recently I was shopping on the internet for a present for my nephew, when I noticed this warning in the shipping section of the order form.


Due to FAA regulations, this item must be shipped via ground.

I was ordering a guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment