Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Can Anyone Relate To This Level Of Stupidity?

Cubachi has a post on someone whining about Sarah Palin's show being more popular than his show. I'm sure a show called "What Not To Wear" is just riveting important television, but does an effeminate dandy acting bitchy really constitute "quality" television? And does that same dandy have the right to complain about anyone's show? Of course this is just Sarah Palin Derangement Syndrome that these people are suffering from, so it doesn't matter what Sarah Palin is doing, they're going to caterwaul like someone stuck a hat pin in them. And like you, I was dumbfounded that Joy Behar was anywhere near this stupid conversation.

KELLY: I hate somebody who’s, like, Oh, look at nature. Look at this beautiful Alaska.

BEHAR: Yes.

KELLY: Look how beautiful everything is. Let’s go kill something…

BEHAR: Right.

KELLY: … because we need some meat in the refrigerator.

BEHAR: I know. As if anybody in New York City can relate to this.

Man, that's stupid. And since I'm not anybody in New York, I'm not sure I can relate to this level of stupidity. It reminds me of someone who called into a radio show a few years ago to complain about hunters. She said something along the line of, "Why can't they just go to the grocery store like everyone else?" I honestly don't know if she realized that meat in the store used to be a living animal that was killed. Either way, I sure hope no one tells these people that millions of plants had to die to make their salads, or they'll end up like these people...

2 comments:

  1. That bucket of crabs called "The View" is America's display case of stupidity. If the lights go out and infrastructure grinds to a halt, these idiots will be the first to go.

    Meanwhile, those of us in flyover country will be killing animals, building fires and generally getting on with living.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That 'America's display case of stupidity' line is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete