- Does Mexico suck so bad that they still have to use medievel technology?
- They've been using these things to deliver enchiladas around town for a while, so it was only a matter of time, I guess.
- I guarantee that they built that catapult from parts they bought at Home Depot.
- The Historical Society is already complaining that they weren't using period-appropriate costumes.
- Did it really take this long to figure out that keestering drugs is not that much fun?
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Drug Smugglers Getting All Medievel On Our Asses
You know how they say Arizona is "under siege" from drug smugglers and human traffickers? Well, they're kind of right, literally. Apparently, smugglers have gone back to ancient technologies like catapults to transport drugs across the border. No word yet on whether they are using these to get illegal aliens across, but it's only a matter of time before someone complains that I'm using the wrong term and that it should really be called a trebuchet, to which I take offense and challenge said rapscallion to a duel of rapiers and bucklers. But I have some other thoughts...