Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I Have Become An Evil Conservative

Well, I always have been, but now it's official. Evil Aaron Burr has asked me to contribute to his evil website, Evil Conservatives, apparently because he's never read this site when he wasn't on the sauce. Obviously, when he sobers up he'll realize what a mistake he's made, but until then it's still quite nice of him. I'm not sure how I'm going to split time between my posts here and there; maybe I'll post the political stuff over there or crosspost, non lo so. Either way, I have to go throw up now because I have been sick as a dog.

2 comments:

  1. Cool. Didn't even know about the place 'til just now. Looks like many of the iOTW folks hang out there, too.

    Sorry you're sick. If ya have to barf, do it on a public-sector union goon. It'll make you feel much better.

    ReplyDelete