Friday, April 15, 2011

Who's Going To Replace Glenn Beck?

How should I know? What do I look like, some expert on cable news shows? But anyway, here's my stupid opinion. I think it will be John Roberts. I would have thought that they would try to continue Glenn Beck's format with Judge Napolitano, who has been Beck's replacement when Beck was on vacation. But then I thought it was strange that they hired Roberts this January and that Roberts would take a demotion to be just a national correspondent on Fox when he had been an anchor on CBS and CNN. There have also been reports of friction between Roger Ailes and Rupert Murdoch over Beck and his show's format, so switching to more of a straight news guy seems to make sense. It also means that they knew Beck was going a while ago. The one thing I do know is that they should move Redeye (with Greg Gutfeld) up to Beck's old rerun spot.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know who John Roberts is, but Napolitano needs his own show. The man makes sense.

    ReplyDelete