Monday, May 2, 2011

Osama's Last Words

Because of translational irregularities in Pakistani dialects, as well as noise from helicopters and machine gun fire, there are conflicting reports over the last thing that Osama Bin Laden said before having his brains reassigned by U.S. Navy SEALs...
  • Does anyone else hear a helicopter?
  • Jeez, and I just bought tickets to the opera!
  • That was like ten years ago! You're still mad?
  • Maybe I should have messed with Belgium instead
  • What a day. First the dry cleaner shrinks my shirt, and now this
  • Well, at least I got to see the royal wedding
  • That fortune cookie was right!
  • But I donated to his campaign!
  • Don't point those rifles at me! That's not in accordance with Islamic law!
  • I hope they don't bury me at sea.

1 comment: