Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Yeah, He Gets This One

That's right, I 'll give him his due. He took a little more credit for Osama Bin Laden's death than I'm comfortable with (that whole "I" when he wants credit, and "we" when he wants to share the blame), but yeah, he gets this one. And the fact that he obliterated Donald Trump in the same weekend means he gets a check plus. So now I'm going to say something that I have never said on this blog, and probably won't say again. Nice job, Obama. In fact, since I'm so happy that Osama Bin Laden is toast, I think I'll refrain from saying anything unkind about you for one full week.

2 comments:

  1. I'll join you in giving the man a pat on the pack and a hearty salute. He made a gutsy call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still glad he got OBL, but now that a few days have passed and some more info has come out, it isn't as impressive as it should have been.

    ReplyDelete