Friday, August 24, 2012

I'm Back


And for those asking, no, you can't avoid the news unless you go all Unibomber and hide in the woods. I couldn't even watch the friggin Olympics without seeing Obama and that forest beast he's married to. And did I see Moochelle telling a tiny little gymnast she shouldn't be eating at McDonald's? Because America has an obesity problem. And McDonald's causes obesity. And fatass whore wives of presidents telling skinny little teenaged girls that they are fat is perfectly fine because teenaged girls don't have eating disorders or bulimia anymore.  Lovely. And now I'm back. Joy.

2 comments:

  1. Well I'm glad you're back. Did you know that I had another kid and that Diogenes is sick?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not. Congrats on the kid. And I hope it's not too serious for Diogenes.

    ReplyDelete