Monday, August 27, 2012

Parody Proof

Chris Matthews has a somewhat emotional response to Republicans running a less dirty campaign than Obama. Because, as we all know, that's the job of real journalists; arguing to the point of tears that the other side is really, really mean to your adorable puppy of a president right after that same president had accused Romney of being a felon and a murderer. It also reminded me of something from last week.

Here's the setup - Bill Clinton is good at politics.

Now fill in the statement - "If I were Obama I would...."
  • Hire Bill Clinton to be my campaign manager.
  • Replace Biden with Hillary so Bill Clinton can be a more visible part of my campaign.
  • Figure out a way for Bill Clinton to take my spot in the debates.
  • Marry Bill Clinton.
If you answered that last one then you understand Chris Matthews. Or you are him. Because that's what he said. And that's not creepy at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment