Friday, April 27, 2012
Anthropocon did this, not me, I swear!
I've got a late night here, so let's see if I can do some blogging.
Posted by Javelina Bomb at 1:22 AM
Wednesday, April 25, 2012
- Uh oh. The UK slips into a double-dip recession.
- "but you shouldn't also underestimate the fact that there are a whole bunch of little white girls and white boys all across the country who just take it for granted that there's an African-American president."
- "Journalist" just can't figure out how politicians keep fooling him.
- Another pulitzer for ABC News?
- Is it now standard practice for US Government officials abroad to argue with hookers about payment and push them out of moving cars?
- U mad bro?
Posted by Javelina Bomb at 2:19 AM
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
- "The war on terror is over", sayeth The LightBringer. Because we killed everyone. It actually says that.
- Why isn't this bigger news? I mean, yeah it's only the Netherlands, but it still seems like a bad sign.
- A "brain freeze" is just your brain defending itself from your stupidity.
- Another global-warmist admits to lying.
- Howard Kurtz doesn't understand that reporting what candidates say isn't the same as media bias.
- NY Times editor: We're so liberal that we went too easy on Obama (and we're going to remedy that by doing nothing).
- White House spokesman: Just because it's called the White House Comunication Agency doesn't mean the White House had anything to do with that hooker we ordered.
- I just can't figure out why Bank of America stock trades so much lower than other bank stocks.
- Oh, and in case you hadn't heard....
Posted by Javelina Bomb at 2:24 AM
Monday, April 23, 2012
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
- That puddle under the car? Yeah don't ask.
- OK, now I really hate those Muslim bastards.
- You know who's responsible for that Trayvon killing? Dirty Harry. And Batman. And Birth Of A Nati....yeah, maybe it's time to stop reading The Washington Post.
- So...we're back to where's Obama's birth certificate again?
- What happens when people just don't understand marketing.
- Technology has gone too far!
Friday, April 6, 2012
- Will S&P downgrade the U.S. again before the election?
- Soccer player performs dentistry on the field.
- So global warming doesn't kill polar bears? But it still exists, right?
- You just misunderstood Obama when he demonstrated that he's not real sharp on that Constitutional law stuff. Oh, and it's also proof that he was like totally a law professor.
- Simple concepts are very confusing to Europeans.
- How bad does New York suck? No one is safe from its dandifying powers.
- Yeah, so Drew Brees might not make it through next season, huh?
Posted by Javelina Bomb at 2:05 AM
Wednesday, April 4, 2012
- NBC apologizes for instigating a race war.
- Oh, and the New York Times does too. No wait, they don't apologize.
- Reporters get lectured on how they're supposed to do their job.
- Obama gets a standing ovation for a "sharply partisan campaign speech."
- They had a choice. Run the headline "Obama's Top 2008 Donor Reaped Profits from Sex Trafficking" or smear the wife of a Republican presidential candidate. Guess...
- I know ESPN isn't real journalism, but still ....
- Matt Lauer still a prick.
Madame Déficit signed a bill today that "stops" members of Congress from insider trading. You would have thought insider trading laws applied to them already but no, we need another law. Peasant laws rarely apply to the Light Bringers. Anyway, during the press conference he said this without even the slightest trace of irony, "The powerful shouldn't get to create one set of rules for themselves and another set of rules for everybody else." Umm, isn't that what you just did, idiot. We have insider trading laws. For some reason these were not applicable to Congress so we just created another law that only applies to Congress. If you wanted to show that we have one set of laws for everyone, you should have just arrested a few members of Congress. But you didn't. You signed a new law. Idiot.
Tuesday, April 3, 2012
- Oh noes! The situation in Greece is so bad they can't even afford to bribe anyone.
- The Light Bringer explains journalism to journalists.
- That's right, Obama sucks so hard we really do have to ask whether a "constitutional scholar" believes in judicial review.
- Nancy Pelosi still thinks Democrats' problem is messaging.
- Remember how Obama said there was nothing he could do about gas prices? Yeah...
- Not really news but...
Posted by Javelina Bomb at 11:29 PM