Friday, March 29, 2013
Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Anyway, I'm leaning toward (guessing) an Italian pope, and it also seems like it will be decided very quickly i.e. this week. Considering what's going on in Africa there may be a good chance that a pope comes from Africa if the conclave is looking to make a political statement. Some people think the longer the conclave goes the better the chances of having an American pope but I don't know. Oh, and if you're wondering what the response from the media will be like, it will probably be something like this...
- The later at night it is, the more commas I use,
- After much consideration and a lot of soul-searching I have decided to bring sexy back
- Sometimes I wish I was on Obama's drone kill list.
- I need a theme song.
- I like monkeys and werewolves. In that order.
- Is anyone else bothered by the way Jabba the Hutt walks around naked in the Star Wars movies?
- A gatling gun qualifies as a revolver, right?
- Maybe it's just me but if you don't want to get caught making moonshine you probably shouldn't have a camera crew tagging along.
- There's no proof Philosophy exists.
- And this one from someone on Twitter: Cigarettes are a lot like hamsters. Perfectly harmless until you put one in your mouth and light it on fire.
Monday, March 11, 2013
- "This solution seems practical, especially in light of shortages..."
- What real leadership looks like.
- The media's taking Hugo Chavez' death pretty hard.
- Professional Kennedy fellationist says you should just trust your government, gun nuts.
- So proud. "I think what is different it seems, it's more course. It’s more vulgar. Maybe this is how everybody is these days, but the number of F-bombs being dropped by this White House, scholars are going to look in the national archives in 20 or 30 years and they're going to be shocked by the language that was coming out of this place."