Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Might As Well Say Something About Our Popelessness

Like absolutely everyone else, I have no idea who the next pope will be. But I will say that if there is anything worse than listening to noted Christian-hater Christiane Amanpour's dysphonic voice while CNN uses her as a (mannish) voice of authority on all things papal, I don't know what that would be. I'll just assume they're using her because Richard Dawkins was busy. Whatever.

Anyway, I'm leaning toward (guessing) an Italian pope, and it also seems like it will be decided very quickly i.e. this week. Considering what's going on in Africa there may be a good chance that a pope comes from Africa if the conclave is looking to make a political statement. Some people think the longer the conclave goes the better the chances of having an American pope but I don't know. Oh, and if you're wondering what the response from the media will be like, it will probably be something like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment