Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Things I Suddenly Realized All Of A Sudden

  • The later at night it is, the more commas I use,
  • After much consideration and a lot of soul-searching I have decided to bring sexy back
  • Sometimes I wish I was on Obama's drone kill list.
  • I need a theme song.
  • I like monkeys and werewolves. In that order.
  • Is anyone else bothered by the way Jabba the Hutt walks around naked in the Star Wars movies?
  • A gatling gun qualifies as a revolver, right?
  • Maybe it's just me but if you don't want to get caught making moonshine you probably shouldn't have a camera crew tagging along.
  • There's no proof Philosophy exists.
  • And this one from someone on Twitter: Cigarettes are a lot like hamsters. Perfectly harmless until you put one in your mouth and light it on fire.

2 comments: