Thursday, October 31, 2013

...I was going to post this a long time ago but didn't because it's dumb but now I need another post so...

So anyway, earlier this year I had the stomach flu or something and I was sicker than I had been in a really long time. I mean I felt sick, laid down on the couch and didn't get up for like three days. Like completely wiped out. And in this sickly malnourished and dehydrated state certain things I heard or saw played with me fragile little mind. First there was the Russian meteor explosion I turned on the television right after the part where they said it was actually a meteor(ite), where they started talking about nuclear explosions and yeah, my brain kind of took off into hysterics. Luckily when I awoke after plowing head first into the wall at the end of the cellar stairs

Next came Joe Biden, who kind of makes you question reality when you're stone cold sober anyway but he started arguing for more gun control by telling people to go buy shotguns and murder people from your balconies. At least we got a song out of it.
And then there's this. I don't know what this is.
  I could say the whole mess is pretty representative of Michael Bloomberg's ego, a big extravaganza that's supposed to look large when it's really in a mostly empty arena, but I'm still wondering why Destro from GI Joe is waving the French flag at 10:00. Or New York City flag, whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment