Thursday, October 31, 2013

Is It Time For An All Out Blogging Binge?

Yes it is, Other Barry, yes it is. As most of you know... well, ok maybe you don't but I have a semi sort of self imposed goal of knocking out ten blog posts a month. I know, exhausting. Especially with the high quality I maintain. But anyway, in order to catch up to my quota I have to get to 100 posts by the end of October. Tomorrow. Or... well now today. Which means I need 40. Do I have that level of blogging commitment?

Well.... no. Obviously.

And I'm not sure where I'll get that level of motivation either but we'll see. I may have to get weird. I may have to get cheap. I may have to scrape the bottom of the barrel. I just hope I don't do that Ace of Spades bit where I say, "I hope I don't do one of those posts where I say I was going to post this a long time ago but didn't because it's dumb but now I need another post" and then the very next thing I post is, "I was going to post this a long time ago but didn't because it's dumb but now I need another post"....

No comments:

Post a Comment