Friday, August 29, 2014
Tuesday, August 26, 2014
- No seriously, how did they know it wasn't the real Obama?
- More of Obama's laser-like focus...
- Oh, by the way, September 11 is coming up...
- It's almost as if there's a connection...
- Everything's coming up Hamas! Part One and Part Two
- Apparently it's Declare An Islamic Caliphate Week
- "What am I getting for the over $1,000 in union dues I'm paying?" Bank said. "Now that we have the new law, the rules of the game have changed."
Friday, August 15, 2014
It's A Apparently The Only Way I Can Listen To Modern Pop Music Is To Put It Through A 1940's Filter Music Friday
p.s. Also, nice brush switch at 1:24
Wednesday, August 13, 2014
Letting history wash over you and then maybe responding to it after the fact polls much better than having a spine. As much as Chamberlain's name is mud in the context of history, no one remembers the others who paralleled Chamberlain's foreign policy during those same years.
Tuesday, August 12, 2014
- Yep, even Osama Bin Laden can sneak across our border.
- So... this would be the bargaining stage of Kubler-Ross, right?
- Politician raises taxes on pensions, politician loses.
- So now Obama doesn't want credit for pulling American troops out of Iraq.
- "Stop bitching and moaning" about Obama and salute, jerks.
- And here's a reminder to "Suck it up and salute" from a few months ago.
Monday, August 11, 2014
Friday, August 8, 2014
Thursday, August 7, 2014
- The Panda's Friend
- “I know it sounds crazy, but I got to a point where I thought the bird was mocking me,”
- Parody proof: German court drops charges after head of Formula One offers to pay them $100 million. He was facing 10 years in prison... for bribery.
- Jon Stewart just made a mental note to remember this for when another Republican is president. Otherwise, not funny!
- A rose by any other name is still racist.
- Robot. Waiters.
- Come on, man. Really?