Friday, November 21, 2014
Tuesday, November 11, 2014
Monday, November 10, 2014
- Exhibit A: Obama denies that the results reflect on him at all.
- Exhibit B: 'The buck stops right here'
- They are who we thought they were.
- So yeah, amnesty by executive order is coming.
- Well, I guess New Yorkers are just going to have to share. (I can't remember where I stole this joke)
- "The great news is that meth from Mexico doesn't explode, doesn't burn down your house and your neighbor's home, doesn't contaminate your property, doesn't kill children the way meth labs have done here in the U.S. for decades"
Friday, November 7, 2014
Tuesday, November 4, 2014
Let's just get this out of the way. (I think) Republicans win 53 seats and take back control of the Senate. And I think we'll have two runoffs. Yes, my spidey sense is tingling when I look at how close the polls are but people fancier than me seem to think all but the Kansas Senate race (which I think the incumbent will win) are pretty much over. Personally, I hope the GOP gets to 51 today just so we don't have to live through the media thinking the runoffs are the most important thing ever even though they've pretty much ignored the elections up to now because their team was losing. And now, questions...
- If the GOP wins, will Tea Partiers finally be punished for their insolence?
- Now that his only discernible skill (campaigning) is no longer needed, will Obama finally break down and play a little golf to relax?
- Are Hispanics really going to fall for the whole amnesty-for-votes thing one more time?
- Does CO Gov. Hickenlooper get dragged down if Udall loses Colorado? Are we going to have a possible split ticket in Kansas too?
- If both Udall and Crist win what happens to Allahpundit?
- Does Obama now have a super-duper mandate?
- Will ObamaCare be delayed anymore now that Obama doesn't care? (That's gold right there, baby, comedy gold)
- With Obama screwing things up for another two years, can Democrats really be expected to take back the Senate?
- What happens to Harry Reid? His PAC desperately wasted quite a bit of money on these elections so you can read this in two ways: "I wanted to stay majority leader but I'll be back in two years so I'll keep my cushy job." or "I can't believe we lost. And with the crap I've pulled these past few years, I'm not going back to the kiddie table!"
- Why would anyone vote for Martha Coakley?
- Why did they wait until now to have Joe Biden Scotchgarded?